Learn more about Moskowitz Capital, our outlook on the mortgage market and our upcoming events.
- 50" Plasma TV Giveaway
- Fund Returns 10.5% in Q3 2013
- Moskowitz Capital & Skymark Homes renew $5,000,000 deal
- Now Hiring - Director, Business Development
- Fund Returns 11.3% in Q2 2013
- Fund Returns 9.3% in Q1 2013
- Fund Returns 9.4% in Q4 2012
- Fund Returns 8.5% in Q2 2012
- Now Hiring - Business Development Manager – Atlantic Region
- Moskowitz Capital & Skymark Homes complete a $5,000,000 deal
- Moskowitz Capital Published in NL Construction Magazine
- Moskowitz Capital Mortgage Fund I Reaches 5th Year Anniversary
- Fund I Returned 10.3% & Fund II Returned 9.5% Since Inception
- Fund II Returned 10.1% in Q2 2011
- Fund I Returned 8.5% & Fund II Returned 9.5% in Q1 2011
- Fund I Returned 10.7% & Fund II Returned 9.4% in 2010
- Fund I Returned 10.7% in Q4
- Fund II Returns 9.3% in Q4
- Fund I Returns 10.5% in Q3
- Brian Moskowitz Elected to IMBA Board
Visit the Archives
Moskowitz Capital Mortgage Fund I Returned 10.3% & Fund II Returned 9.5% Since Inception
TORONTO and HALIFAX, May 4, 2011 - Moskowitz Capital Management Inc., the Fund Manager, is pleased to report strong performance of both Funds over the past 19 & 15 quarters respectively for Moskowitz Capital Mortgage Fund Inc. ("Fund I") & Moskowitz Capital Mortgage Fund II Inc. ("Fund II"). Fund I returned 8.4% and Fund II 9.0%, to investors over the past quarter.
Returns are shown on a net (after all fees & expenses) annualized basis in percentage (%)
|FY 2010||FY 2011||Since|
|Fund||FY 2007||FY 2008||FY 2009||Q1||Q2||Q3||Q4||Q1||Q2||Q3||Inception|
"We are pleased to announce that our investor base has grown significantly in recent quarters due to our attractive returns and conservative approach. Like many businesses, goodwill is created over time. It's something that can't be rushed." says Brian Moskowitz, President of Moskowitz Capital Management Inc. "Both funds benefited from increased brand awareness in Atlantic Canada as well as in Ontario and Saskatchewan. Our niche lending to small businesses and builders is providing mortgage brokers with an alternative solution for their clients."
About Moskowitz Capital
Moskowitz Capital originates, underwrites and manages its on balance sheet mortgage investments, specializing in alternative mortgage lending to niche markets in the Atlantic provinces, Ontario and Saskatchewan. With expertise in mortgage banking, and a commitment to professionalism and ethical conduct, Moskowitz Capital manages RRSP eligible mortgage funds on behalf of accredited investors seeking superior cash on cash returns and capital preservation. Moskowitz Capital Management Inc. is a licensed Mortgage Administrator by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
For information on our loan program, please go to: Moskowitz Capital Loan Program